Version 1.0 - 30 Sept. 2012
Your privacy is important to the Amador Foundation and all measures will be taken to protect your personal information.
• only the domain names but not the e-mail addresses of those who visit our website;
• e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us by internet, subscribe to our newsletter, or send us a donation;
• additional information about the pages accessed by those who visit our site.
The information we register is used:
• to analyze internal matters (and subsequently will be deleted);
• to improve the content of our website;
• to notify our newsletter subscribers and donors about updates to our website;
• to contact our newsletter subscribers and donors for communication purposes;
• to comply with the law by disclosing it at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, verifying or enforcing rules and laws to which our site is subjected, or preventing the incorrect or non-authorized use of our website.
Donations, Membership, Workshops
• Any personal information received will only to carry out a requested transaction, make the corresponding receipt, and control participation in workshops and the like. The Amador Foundation will not sell nor redistribute your information to third parties.
• As for members and donors, personal information will only be divulged when required by law, such as a subpoena, court order or legal disposition.
• If you wish your donation to be anonymous, you must request this in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Regarding cookies, we use Google Analytics to register additional information about those who visit our site.
• We are not associated to any advertising agency.
• If our handling of information changes in the future, we will post these online to notify you and will only use the registered information from the day the policy changes are made.
• Upon request, we provide site visitors access to their contact information (name, address, telephone ...). Visitors and donors can access this information by email or phone.
• We can also correct errors in your contact information.
Changes in Policy
We reserve the right to update this policy at any moment. When changes are made, we may or may not contact you.