Visitor Tips and Policies
Admission to the Biomuseo includes the use of an audioguide available in 5 languages. At the entrance to the galleries, you'll find the audioguide desk, where a staff member will explain its proper use.
The Biomuseo has ramps that allow quick and easy access to all rooms and spaces. Visitors with disabilities can request a wheelchair free of charge.
Cash, credit cards: VISA, MasterCard.
Children and Infants
We advice that children always stay with an adult. Help us by explaining to them the importance of respecting other visitors and caring for the exhibits. A minimum of one adult is required for every 5-10 children, depending on their age.
There are baby-changing tables in the men's and women's restrooms.
Strollers are allowed in the Biomuseo.
• Smoking is prohibited inside the exhibitions and surrounding areas of the Biomuseo.
• Food and beverages are not permitted inside the galleries.
• No animals are allowed, except guide dogs.
• For health and safety reasons, visitors must wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
• Reentry to the galleries is not permitted, save in exceptional cases.
• Access to the galleries is subject to their capacity, so you may have to wait a few minutes before entering.